- Birth Certificates, Death Certificates, Marriage Licenses, Vehicle & Equipment Registrations, Real Estate Titles and Deeds, Work Visas, Temporary IDs, Driver’s Licenses, Passports, Resident/Work Permits, Government ID’s
- Checks, Money Orders, Demand Drafts, Loan Documents, Appraisals
- Contracts, Wills, Power of Attourney Documents Certificates of Origin, NDA’s, Background Checks, Client Records
- Tickets, Passes, Contracts
- Transcripts, Grade Reports, Certifications, Degrees, Diplomas
- Bills of Lading, Export Documents, Insurance Policies, Certificates of Origin, Confidential Legal Documents, Denfense Contracts, RFP’s, Manufacturing Documents and Labeling, Stock and Bond Certificates, Prescriptions, Drug Tests
- Supports multiple custom security profiles for individual documents.
- Works across desktop, midrange, and production printing environments.
- Allows companies who utilize preprinted security paper and forms to add another layer of protection to their documents.
- Eliminates dependency on expensive preprinted security paper and forms.
- Reduces time and labor spent on chain of custody processes and managing security stock paper.
- Streamlines document security print processes.
- Grows with business document security needs.
TROY Check Print is an easy-to-use software to create, authorise, print and report cheques from accounting systems. The software utilises security, signature control, automation, and personalisation features. TROY Check Print can be integrated to an ERP accounting system as either a server based application for powerful automation or as a desktop application for manual use. TROY Check Print runs in a Windows PC environment and can print checks to laser printers equipped with a MICR toner cartridge. Any number of workstations using the same SQL server database can be supported.
eToken and password use ensures only authorised personnel can print cheques. For additional control, release of signatures for cheque signing can be performed with the use of an eToken. Cheque value limits can be assigned to users. Checque data and signatures are further protected by encryption features. On demand cheques can be created with calculated and cumulative totalling capability of remittance / voucher data. Cheques can be created on demand and in an automated mode as a background process to a local or remote printer with a cheque register than can also be printed. All cheque printing activity is recorded for later reporting or system tracking purposes. Cheque printing with TROYMark™ help to prevent fraudulent alteration of the cheque.
The TROY Check Print main license includes: one copy of TROY Check Print for use with one SQL database, software configuration (for up to 10 bank accounts), 1 user eToken, 1 Import script, 1 Check Style, and 1 year of phone and email technical support.